National Donate Life Month
Observed in April each year, National Donate Life Month helps to encourage Americans to register as organ, eye and tissue donors and to honor those that have saved lives through the gift of donation.
Ways to Get Involved:
There are many ways you can help to raise awareness for organ and tissue donation.
- Share your story!
- Use #NDLM2023: Share your unique donation/transplant story with the world by using #NDLM2023.
- Access additional resources and downloadable graphics from Donate Life America here!
- Share Gift of Life’s Social Media Posts
- Throughout this time, Gift of Life will be sharing resources and articles tailored for the donation and transplant community. Please use our posts as resources to remain informed and share with your family and friends on your own social media. Links to our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Take Part in the 26th Annual Gift of Life Donor Dash!
- Click here to learn more and register
- Put out your Gift of Life lawn sign and share a pic!
- Have a Gift of Life lawn sign? Put it in front of your house to raise awareness and post a picture with it. Tell us what donation means to you and use #savelivesathome!
- Participate in National Blue & Green Day on April 14!
- During National Donate Life Blue & Green Day, the public is encouraged to wear blue and green and to engage in sharing the Donate Life message and promoting the importance of organ and tissue donor awareness. Dress up in your favorite blue and green gear and share your photos using #BlueGreenDay. We will be looking for the most creative photos to share throughout the day, so don’t forget to tag @donors1! Click here to learn more on Blue & Green Day and access downloadable resources from Donate Life America.