We rely on our dedicated ambassadors to educate the community about organ and tissue donation and transplantation. Learn more about our Ambassador Program and how you can get involved.
Be a Gift of Life Ambassador
You can help advance our mission by contributing your time, expertise and advocacy.
Our programs welcome donor family members, transplant recipients, living donors, friends and others who have been touched by donation and/or transplantation to share their experiences and contribute to Gift of Life education and outreach efforts.
How to become a Gift of Life Ambassador
2. Attend a training session at our offices or online (submit an application to receive more information)
- Volunteer, patient & donor family groups
- Ambassador Trainings
Opportunities to Get involved
There are a many number of ways to get involved. Fill out an application today.
Questions? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
- Adopt a DMV
- Advocacy on social media
- Share Your Story Online: Sharing your story with digital audiences on our website as well as social media helps to inspire others to save more lives by registering as an organ and tissue donor
- Home Cook Heroes at Gift of Life Howie’s House: Get a group together to prepare a meal for guests staying at Gift of Life Howie’s House
- Participate in programs like Donor Dash, Team Philadelphia at the Transplant Games of America and other community happenings
Resources for current Gift of Life Ambassadors
Already a Gift of Life Ambassador? Find helpful materials and information here.