Join Team Philadelphia:
Register to be a part of Team Philadelphia as we compete for the gold!
National Transplant Resources
Gift of Life offers resources and information to the men, women and children who receive transplants. Resources are also available to the family members of transplant recipients.
Recipients and their loved ones are invited to join a support group, or meet other recipients through volunteering, and area transplant centers.
For information on how to pay for the costs of transplantation, please contact the National Transplant Assistance Fund located in Bryn Mawr, PA. Phone: 1-800-642-8399.
Additional Resources for Recipients
- National Transplantation Pregnancy Registry
- American Liver Foundation
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Hepatitis B Foundation
- International Liver Transplant Society
- My Diabetes
- National Kidney Foundation
- Transplant Living
- The Transplantation Society
Other Transplant Recipient Support Groups
• Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA)
• The Hepatitis Foundation International
• National Foundation for Transplants
• National Transplant Assistance Fund
• Transplant Recipients International Organization (TRIO)
Each volunteer group works closely with Gift of Life to implement programs and campaigns throughout the eastern half of Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware.