HAP Campaign Resources
Please find 2024 HAP Campaign downloadable materials below!
Thanks to the about 100 Pennsylvania hospitals who participated in HAP’s 2023 Donate Life Hospital Challenge!
Learn more about the annual campaign and top performing hospitals.
The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania (HAP) has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the two organ procurement organizations (OPOs) serving Pennsylvania—the Gift of Life Donor Program and Center for Organ Recovery & Education — to support HAP’s 2024 Donate Life Hospital Challenge.
Here’s how it works:
- Hospital teams record clinical and community education events on a customized scorecard to capture activities for improving the clinical process and increasing donor designations.
- Hospitals will be acknowledged for their efforts by HAP and the OPOs for achieving Titanium, Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze awards.
- Hospital leaders are asked to designate an individual to serve as your primary hospital contact as well as another individual to serve as your secondary hospital contact. Your designated primary hospital contact will be the point of contact for your hospital and HAP Challenge Team.
- Please share communications from your designated hospital contact with your team members, including invitations to register for the 2024 kickoff webinar.
- The individual serving as your secondary hospital contact will also receive all communications to ensure that your hospital team is kept informed.
Challenge runs from April 1 through April 30, 2024.
Images & Video Clips:
HAP images can be viewed and downloaded in various sizes and formats. Video clips for social posts and other short video needs can be downloaded here. Scroll to the bottom of the page for longer, featured video content.
Press Release Template:
Social Media Posts:
Facts and Statistics:
Gift of Life Video – An introduction video to Gift of Life Donor Program.
“It Took a Simple Yes to Save Their Lives”: Markita’s Story – When Markita said yes to organ donation, she found comfort knowing that her son Marquis would give others a second chance at life.
One Family — Many Gifts: Rafiah’s story – A liver transplant gave Rafiah Cheeks a second chance at life. He and his family are so grateful to his donor hero and their family. When their mother died, they donated her tissue and corneas, giving others the gift of life.
The Transformative Power of Tissue Donation: Carrie’s Story – After being diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder, Carrie received the gift of donated tendon grafts in her shoulders that allowed her to live a normal life.
The Heart of a Champion: Derek’s Story – Derek Fitzgerald is the first cancer survivor and heart transplant recipient to complete a full Ironman competition. He gives all praise to the hero organ donor who saved his life.