Gift of Life Organ Donation and Transplantation Summit
Gift of Life Donor Program’s Organ Donation and Transplantation Summit is a regional collaboration with healthcare professionals aimed at improving outcomes. As Gift of Life continues to build its 50-year legacy of service to the community, thank you for your staunch support and collaboration. We can’t save lives without you.
Please join us on Thursday, May 2, 2024 from 12 noon – 5PM for our Organ Donation and Transplantation Summit at Alloy King of Prussia – a DoubleTree by Hilton. We will provide free CMEs/CEUs. Woven throughout the day, there will be opportunities for you to hear from patients and families whose lives have been transformed because of your compassionate care. We will also gather for a networking reception immediately following the Summit. We are excited to bring this offering to you and even more looking forward to connecting in person and enjoying our time together at the planned reception!
- The American Academy of Neurology Death by Neurologic Criteria guidelines
- Normothermic Regional Perfusion (an innovative approach to increasing the number of transplantable organs per organ donor)
- Gift of Life’s Donor Care Center (a specialized unit designed to improve efficiencies and reduce the demand on hospital resources)
- Pancreas/Islet Cell Research
- Innovative approaches for increasing the supply of available organs for transplantation
Scan the QR Code to learn more and register today!
2019 Organ Donation and Transplantation Summit at Gift of Life Donor Program
Gift of Life Donor Program is committed to providing comprehensive education for our region’s healthcare partners. It’s important that you feel prepared to participate in your role in the donation process.
We thank our healthcare partners for collaborating with us to provide families of potential organ and tissue donors the best end-of-life care possible and expert support and guidance so each family is able to make a fully informed, timely donation decision that will prove enduring for their family and their loved one’s legacy.