VIP Fan Contest Experience Contest Official Rules
Gift of Life Donor Program
VIP Fan Contest Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. REGISTRATION NOT NECESSARY. ORGAN DONOR REGISTRATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE FORM MAY BE REQUIRED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSORS. The “VIP Fan Contest Experience Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Gift of Life Donor Program, a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission of eliminating the transplant waiting list by providing organs and tissues for life-saving and life-enhancing transplants with its principal place of business at 401 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123 (the “Sponsors”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Sponsors’ designated service area including Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, who are at least EIGHTEEN (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win. For the purpose of the Sweepstakes, family members are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period (defined below). Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple email addresses or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules (defined below) may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the Sponsors’ satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Website’s (defined below) database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Entry Period, you (“Entrant”) must visit https://www.donors1.org/sixers/ (“Website”) and follow the instructions to register for the Sweepstakes, including entering Entrant’s name and contact information. In the event of a dispute regarding any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
4. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2019 at 12:01 AM ET and expires April 3, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET.
5. BINDING AGREEMENT. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any of the prizes, Entrant must agree to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). Because these Official Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to the Sweepstakes, please read them carefully. If Entrant does not agree to the Official Rules, Entrant is not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any of the prizes. Entrant agrees that his/her registration as an individual participant under the Sweepstakes constitutes his/her agreement to these Official Rules.
6. WINNER SELECTION. One (1) winner will be selected by a random drawing of all eligible entries received by the deadline listed above. Potential winners will be selected through a random drawing performed by the Sponsors on April 4, 2019 from all eligible entries.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified via email and/or telephone using the information provided on the submission form. Prize winners will be required to respond to the notification or the Prize may be forfeited. Sponsors will not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. Decisions by the Sponsors of winner eligibility, notification, and acceptance or disqualification will be final and binding. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Prize winners will be posted on the Sponsors’ Facebook page, website, and/or through email following winner verification. Potential winners may be required to submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within five (5) business days of attempted notification. If a prize or Affidavit is returned to the Sponsors as undeliverable, is lost, rejected or faulty or if the Sponsors does not receive a response from any potential winner within five (5) business days of attempted notification, such winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
8. PRIZES. One (1) Prize will be given away. The Prize Winner will receive:
i. Two (2) Club Box Tickets to Philadelphia 76ers vs Chicago Bulls on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
ii. One (1) Pre-Game experience for two (2) including behind the scenes tour of the NBC Sports Philadelphia studios and meet and greet opportunities with broadcast crew.
iii. Two (2) Authentic Fan Swag Bags.
The Grand Prize winner must provide his/her own transportation to the basketball game. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and, in the event that Sponsors are unable to provide a winner with the prizes, the Sponsors may elect, at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion, to provide such winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
9. ODDS. Odds of winning the Prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received.
10. WINNERS LIST. For the name of the winners, mail a self-addressed envelope to: GIFT OF LIFE DONOR PROGRAM, 401 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123 (Attn: Alicia Dietzmann). Requests for the name of the winners must be received by April 8, 2019.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors, including their directors, officers and prize suppliers, are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of registrations, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen shipment of the Grand Prize; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider, Internet, web site, or other accessibility or availability issues, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention, or any technical malfunctions that may occur.
13. Disclaimer: The sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
14. NO WARRANTY. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
15. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which court shall apply the laws of the state of Pennsylvania without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, participant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the contest, and participant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
17. PUBLICITY AND CONSENT TO USE AFFIDAVIT. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Prize winner’s consent to Sponsors’ use of his/her name, photographs and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media without compensation, notice, or approval, including being on posted on the Sponsors’ Facebook page, Twitter feed, website, and/or through email. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return a Liability/Publicity Release Form pursuant to Paragraph 7.
19. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY. Sponsors will collect personal data from Entrants, and this information may be used for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes, publicizing the Sweepstakes, and other promotional purposes that benefit the Sponsors. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsors and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use the Entrant’s name (or username), age, hometown, and state of residence for Sweepstakes or promotional purposes in any media now known or later developed, without payment or consideration to the Entrant. Information collected from Entrants is subject to Sponsors’ Privacy Policies available at https://www.donors1.org/our-notices/. If you do not wish to receive future offers, notices or other mailings from Gift of Life Donor Program please call 215-557-8090 x1158 to unsubscribe. Be sure to provide your name, email and specific information about the website or subscription(s) that you no longer wish to receive. Please allow a few days for your request to be processed. If you “opt out” of receiving further promotional materials or notices, the only communications you will receive from Sponsors will be about transactions that you initiate. By opting-out, residual information may nonetheless remain in Sponsors’ databases and other records, which may not be permanently deleted.
//End of Official Rules//