Share National Donate Life Month on Social!
Below you will find example posts that can be shared on social media to help promote organ and tissue donor awareness throughout National Donate Life Month (April).
With each post we ask that you include a link to our website: www.donors1.org/registry and TAG Gift of Life using @donors1
- Life is a beautiful ride; help others enjoy it. Did you know that registering as an organ and tissue donor can save 8 lives? 💙💚During National Donate Life Month, consider registering as an organ donor. #donatelife
- In celebration of National Donate Life Month this April, we encourage you to sign up to be an organ donor. Inspire others to help save and heal lives through the gift of organ and tissue donation. #donatelife
- More than 5,000 people in our region are awaiting a life-saving organ transplant. You can give hope to those who are waiting by registering as an organ donor today. #donatelife
- April is National Donate Life Month! Join us in celebrating the millions of donors who have saved and healed lives through the gift of organ and tissue donation. #donatelife
- In honor of organ donor awareness, we will be celebrating National Blue & Green Day on Friday, April 12! Show your support of National Donate Life Month by wearing blue and green and share your photos with #BlueGreenDay!
- Support National Donate Life Month by inspiring others to give the gift of life and register as an organ and tissue donor! #donatelife
Questions? Contact us!