Ask an Expert
- Contact Us and ask an expert about organ and tissue donation.
Join Team Philadelphia:
Register to be a part of Team Philadelphia as we compete for the gold!
Resources For Living Donation
If you would like to have more information or to be tested as a potential kidney donor for someone you know, your first step is to contact the potential recipient's transplant center. You should ask to speak with the Kidney Transplant Coordinator, who can give you additional information about living donation, and help you get started.
To Learn More
If you would like to pursue more information regarding non-directed donation, you should do further research through the informational websites listed below, then call Gift of Life Donor Program at 215-557-8090. See this Complete Listing of Transplant Centers In The Gift of Life Service Region.
Kidney Paired Donation Resources:
- National Living Donor Assistance Center (NLDAC)
- Transplant Living
- Alliance for Paired Donation (APD)
- National Kidney Registry (NKR)
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- U.S. Federal Health Resources and Services Administration
- American Society of Transplantation
- National Kidney Foundation
- Living Kidney Donor Network (LKDN)
Gift of Life Donor Program Living Donation Stories
Joe thought his days of playing soccer were over when he was diagnosed with heart disease and needed a life-saving heart transplant to survive. Now, at 18, he is back on the field and living up to his nickname "The Blur" all thanks to his hero, an organ donor.
Register to Be a Donor
It’s easy to add the donor designation to your driver's license or state I.D. card. In Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Sign up today!