Hospital Services Coordinator (Metro Philadelphia Area)
This is an exceptional opportunity for a clinician, an experienced health care educator, marketing, or sales professional eager to partner with hospital staff to foster collaborative efforts and drive performance improvement aimed optimizing donation outcomes within an assigned portfolio of hospitals.
The Hospital Services Coordinator will partner with hospital staff to foster collaborative efforts and drive performance improvement aimed at optimizing donation outcomes within an assigned portfolio of hospitals in the metro Philadelphia area. This position requires an individual who can:
- Effectively cultivate and sustain professional relationships with hospital staff, especially physicians, nurses, executive leadership and other bedside care givers in the ICU and emergency department settings.
- Affect behavioral changes in practice and improve organ and tissue donation outcomes, while ensuring standards of practice are in place.
- Engage in strategic thinking, communicate effectively, and educate, influence and persuade others.
- Maintain Gift of Life’s presence within the assigned portfolio of hospitals and conduct comprehensive hospital staff education.
- Facilitate small and large group meetings, and conduct comprehensive case debriefings following every clinical interaction.
- Engage physicians and other key influencers by utilizing data and creating an environment of mutual critique and ongoing dialogue surrounding the donation process and improvement efforts.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Utilize effective problem solving techniques to achieve objectives outlined in marketing plan without compromising donor referral base or relationships with physicians, nurses, and other hospital staff.
- Organize and coordinate multiple projects and calendars of multiple individuals, and plan for contingencies, in a fast paced environment.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis of assigned hospitals
- Examine and effectively navigate organizational hierarchy and conduct needs assessment to develop effective strategies yielding desired results.
- Engage in critical thinking, work independently and collaborate effectively with others.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Clinical experience/degree ideal, or Bachelor’s degree in business, education, or a health care related field.
- Four years of work experience in health care environment.
- A record of demonstrated success in sales and marketing, customer relationship management and public speaking.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including medical, prescription drug and dental insurances, as well as tuition assistance and an employer matched 403(b) savings plan.
To investigate joining the nation's leading procurement organization, please APPLY NOW
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.