This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide skilled administrative support in our Community Relations department.
- Support the Director with calendar management, scheduling, and travel
- Provide telephone answering and call triage services
- Handle fulfillment of major mailings and shipments
- Maintain inventory of promotional materials and supplies
- Fulfill Donor Medal Orders
- Use Raiser's Edge to update records and generate lists and financial reports; Enter deposits and maintain records of event revenue; Enter Foundation gift deposits and maintains records to ensure accuracy and stewardship; Produce, distributes and maintains records of gift acknowledgments to support development goals
- Develop graphics and information for presentations to support educational and donor registration goals
- Perform miscellaneous related duties and other duties as assigned.
Successful canddiates will possess:
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred; High school diploma required
- three years of equivalent experience
- competency using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Access software; experience with Raiser's Edge or similar fund raising software preferred
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and to demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
To investigate joining the nation’s leading procurement organization, APPLY NOW with your updated resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.