This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide skilled administrative support to the Transplant Coordination and Quality Assurance leadership team.
- Produce general and donor case correspondence, assist with scheduling, handle PTO, process and file records, coordinate meetings, assist with conference logistics, order/manage supplies, assemble charts, and complete special projects correspondence
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, lodging, conference services and department activities
- Serve a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal staff
- Answer non-routine correspondence and assembling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Exercise independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload
- Create and develop visual presentations using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point software
- Perform miscellaneous related duties and other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will possess:
- Associate or Bachelor degree or a high school diploma
- Three years administrative support/secretarial experience to include competency using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and to demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work
- Business writing, grammar and an excellent command of the English language.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
Successful candidates will:
- Work 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime prior to/following work hours
- Sit for extended periods; Lift items weighing up to 50 pounds; Push/pull hand carts
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including medical, prescription drug and dental insurances, as well as tuition assistance and an employer matched 403(b) savings plan.
To investigate joining the nation's leading procurement organization, please APPLY NOW.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.